Name: Harvest Market
Date: November 25, 2019
Time: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM CST
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Join us for the 2019 Harvest Market! Enjoy locally grown, produced or handcrafted items to kick off the Holiday shopping season!
Vendor Information & Guidelines
- Grow, produce and/or make handcrafted items you sell (no reselling of items)
- Sell only safe and healthy food items
- Complete proper registration and submit vendor fee by registration deadline
- Booth space is 10'x10' with 1, 8' rectangle table provided.
- Be set-up and ready to sell by 3:00 PM in your designated location
- Maintain your space for the entire duration of the event. Please plan your pricing and inventory accordingly
- Follow Iowa Food Safety Guidelines & proper labeling requirements. Please contact Emily Paulsen or LaVon Eblen with questions/concerns
- With the sole exception of jams and jellies, “no ‘home-style’ canned goods can be sold at a farmer’s market.” – Temporary Food Service Establishments and Farmer’s Markets Operator’s Guidelines, pg. 19
- WIC and SNAP, and senior vouchers coupons will NOT be accepted
- For questions about vendor eligibility or guidelines, please contact: LaVon Eblen at email@example.com or 712-254-2254 OR Brigham Hoegh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 712-249-5870.
- For questions about registration, contact the Atlantic Area Chamber of Commerce, 102 Chestnut St. Atlantic, IA 50022, call 712-243-3017 or Register and Pay Online.