Name: Harvest Market
Date: November 23, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM CST
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Join us for the 2020 Harvest Market! Enjoy locally grown, produced or handcrafted items to kick off the Holiday shopping season!
Vendor Information & Guidelines
- Grow, produce and/or make all foods and handcrafted items you sell (no reselling of items).
- Complete proper registration and submit vendor fee by registration deadline.
- Be set-up and ready to sell BEFORE 1:00 PM in your designated location. Doors will open promptly at 1 PM!
- Maintain your space for the entire duration of the event. Please plan your pricing and inventory accordingly.
- Follow Iowa Food Safety Guidelines & proper labeling requirements.
- With the sole exception of jams and jellies, “no ’home-style’ canned goods can be sold at a farmer’s market.” -Temporary Food Service Establishments and Farmer’s Markets Operator’s Guidelines, pg. 19.
- COVID-19 Precautions:
- Masks required
- Adhere to social distancing requirements for all customers at your booth (x’s will be placed on the floor)
- No food samples (unless sealed and instructed for off-site consumption)
- Online pre-sales highly encouraged
- For questions about vendor eligibility or guidelines, please contact: Brigham Hoegh at [email protected] or 712-249-5870.
- For questions about registration, contact the Atlantic Area Chamber of Commerce, 102 Chestnut St. Atlantic, IA 50022, call (712) 243-3017 or Register and Pay Online at www.atlanticiowa.com