Name: Harvest Market
Date: November 23, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM CST
Registration: Register Now
Join us for the 2020 Harvest Market! Enjoy locally grown, produced or handcrafted items to kick off the Holiday shopping season!
Vendor Information & Guidelines
- Grow, produce and/or make all foods and handcrafted items you sell (no reselling of items).
- Complete proper registration and submit vendor fee by registration deadline.
- Be set-up and ready to sell BEFORE 1:00 PM in your designated location. Doors will open promptly at 1 PM!
- Maintain your space for the entire duration of the event. Please plan your pricing and inventory accordingly.
- Follow Iowa Food Safety Guidelines & proper labeling requirements.
- With the sole exception of jams and jellies, “no ’home-style’ canned goods can be sold at a farmer’s market.” -Temporary Food Service Establishments and Farmer’s Markets Operator’s Guidelines, pg. 19.
- COVID-19 Precautions:
- Masks required
- Adhere to social distancing requirements for all customers at your booth (x’s will be placed on the floor)
- No food samples (unless sealed and instructed for off-site consumption)
- Online pre-sales highly encouraged
- For questions about vendor eligibility or guidelines, please contact: Brigham Hoegh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 712-249-5870.
- For questions about registration, contact the Atlantic Area Chamber of Commerce, 102 Chestnut St. Atlantic, IA 50022, call (712) 243-3017 or Register and Pay Online at www.atlanticiowa.com